Sunday 14 October 2018

I SHALL NOT BE MOVED…



Psalm 16:5-8


Truly, God is good to Israel, even to such as are of a clean heart (Psalm 73:1).
The goodness of God cuts across many generations! 
The LORD is good and His mercy is everlasting; and His truth endures to all generations (Psalm 100:5).


God had foreseen many generations that would spring out from you, even before you were conceived in the womb. His Word will surely be fulfilled in your life and in your children’s lives. You shall not be barren!

Times and seasons do change, but God will never change. He is the unchanging Changer! He is the same yesterday, today and forever (Heb. 13:8)… Neither will His Word go without being fulfilled (Isaiah 55:10-11).

Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have. For He Himself has said, ‘I will never leave you nor forsake you’. So we may boldly say: ‘The Lord is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?’ (Heb. 13:5-6).


The Lord is my portion… my inheritance and my cup…
In Genesis 15:1, the Word of the Lord came to Abram saying, ‘…I am your shield, your exceedingly great reward…’
At this instance, the Lord Himself becomes your cup of blessing and He guards (secures) and supports everything concerning you, even your future.


The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Yes, I have a good inheritance…
All things will surely work together for good to the lovers of God. Even when things appear to be going wrong in their lives and around them, God will eventually fashion out something great out of it, in their favour (Romans 8:28).


I will bless the Lord who has given me counsel; My heart also instructs me in the night seasons…
The LORD, through His divine counsels, makes us wiser than our contemporaries (1 Cor. 2:6-10). This God-given counsel makes one operate on a higher pedestal in life. Even the princes of this world cannot access nor decode this heavenly wisdom. It remains a mystery to them.


 As you stand the watch and set yourself on the tower, the LORD will speak to you (Habakkuk 2:1). Your inner reins will instruct you in the night seasons…


I have set the LORD always before me: because He is at my right hand, I shall not be moved (shaken)…
Even the heavens and the earth will be shaken (Haggai 2:6-7; Hebrews 12:26-27). 

The world is passing away, along with its systems and desires… (1 John 2:7). In all these, we shall not be moved! We fear no evil because we have the assurance and confidence of His ever abiding presence (Psalm 23:4; 46:1-2; 91:3).



PASTOR NATHANIEL SADELA

Resident  Pastor


for more details on pictures and proceedures of the service: check our posts on www.facebook.com/gacikeja and our 
tweets on www.twitter.com/gacikeja.
gacikeja.Media   



1 comment:

  1. Apostolic Church Nigeria Extols Governor Emmanuel's Feat Against Terrorism

    https://thekillerpunch.blogspot.com/2018/10/apostolic-church-nigeria-extols-governor-emmanuel-feat-against-terrorism.html

    ReplyDelete